The Future of Email [Facebook Live Recap]
Email on Acid CEO John Thies recently hopped on Facebook Live to chat about the future of email, including some exciting developments in the industry and his predictions for the future. The live event covered a lot of ground, including:
- Updates within Outlook 2019 – is it any better than earlier versions?
- The latest changes with Gmail and potential for Gmail AMP
- New acquisitions and mergers in the email industry
- Email accessibility best practices and auditory calls-to-action (ACTAs)
- Developments with interactive email
- Additional privacy regulations, including the California Consumer Privacy Act
- Removal of spam and the potential for a new authentication protocol
If you missed the live event, no worries! Catch a recording of the video below. If you have any follow-up questions for John, don’t hold back! Leave a comment below or shoot us a message on Facebook or Twitter.
Author: Melanie Graham
Born and raised in New England, Melanie has a background as a writer, editor and journalist. After roaming the U.S. as an expert vagabond, she’s landed in Denver as Email on Acid’s content manager. She’s a music nerd at heart who loves spending time at the piano.