Unlimited Access to All Our Email Resources
Email on Acid got quite the facelift this June. We hope you’re enjoying our new look, but want to be sure you know that the changes weren’t all cosmetic!
Through the years, we’ve picked up some fantastic coding and marketing strategies that have evolved into whitepapers, coding guides, webinars, mobile-friendly templates and much, much more.
Now, you can gain unlimited access to all of these items, in one easy place: through our new Resource Center.
What’s in the Resource Center?
By joining our community you’ll get FREE access to:
- Whitepapers, Guides and Webinars – We’ve spent years living and breathing email. Along the way, we picked up some tips that will help you make each email better than the last.
- Email Templates – More than half of all email opens in 2015 are occurring on mobile devices. Grab one of our responsive, customizable templates to spice up your campaigns.
- Email Optimizer – Fix common email problems in just one click. Our optimizer tool applies solutions in seconds and gives you recommendations to solve additional email quirks.
- Tips & Tricks – We’ve documented more idiosyncrasies in HTML email development than we can count. Find details and solutions for individual clients, all in one place.
- Community Forum – Stop by the Email on Acid Forum to discuss email code, difficult clients (the email kind) and fixes. Post your own issue—with a code example—for our community to offer its assistance.
Already have an EOA account?
Then you already have access to the Resource Center! To locate your email freebies, follow the instructions below:
- Log in to your account.
- Hover over the left navigation bar.
- Click on the Resources Section under “Extras.”
- Voila! You’re in.
Improve your email today.
Want more of this email goodness? Try us free for 7 days to get unlimited email testing, advanced analytics, spam testing and more.
Author: Alex Ilhan
Hailing all the way from England, Alex brings his email development expertise along with an endless stream of cups of tea and British cynicism. Follow him on Twitter: @omgitsonlyalex.