Email Preview Notifications – Get Your Email Results Without Logging in!
We’ve added a new notification option to our testing suite. This means you can start a test without ever logging in, and results will automatically be delivered to your email address!
How it Works
First, you’ll have to turn this feature on (see steps below). Once acid test email notifications have been enabled, you’ll get an email every time you start a new test. We send the email 10 minutes after the test is started. Though some of the previews may show as “loading,” if more than 10 minutes have elapsed they may have already filled in. Just click on a thumbnail, or the button at the bottom of the screen, and we’ll take you to the “shared” results for that test. Because these are the shared results, you won’t even need to log in to view them!
How to Enable Acid Test Email Notifications
- Step 1: Log in to the site.
- Step 2: Click on the Gear icon in the top navigation bar.
- Step 3: Under “Notification Settings,” fill in the check box for “Turn on acid test email notifications.”
- Step 4: Click the “Save Settings” button at the bottom of the page.
That’s it! You’ll now get a notification 10 minutes after you start each acid test.
How to Test Email Without Logging In
- Step 1: Enable acid test email notifications (as above).
- Step 2: Send an email to your auto-process address.
- Step 3: Click on any thumbnail in your test results to see the full test.
What new features would you like to see?
We love feedback! Let us know what new features or improvements you’d like to see in the comments below.
Author: Alex Ilhan
Hailing all the way from England, Alex brings his email development expertise along with an endless stream of cups of tea and British cynicism. Follow him on Twitter: @omgitsonlyalex.