We’ve Added Office 365 to Our Testing Suite
Roll up your sleeves and get busy with Office 365
We’ve added another web client to our testing platform! Microsoft Office 365 has been on the rise lately. Office 365 offers services like email, file sharing and instant messaging. With its always up-to-date cloud service and incorporation of Exchange Server, Office 365 is in fierce competition with Google Apps. Now you can ensure pixel perfection in one more client by testing your email in Microsoft Office 365.
Testing in Office 365 is available in the following browsers:
- Chrome (Windows)
- Firefox (Windows)
- Internet Explorer 9 (Windows)
- Internet Explorer 10 (Windows)
- Internet Explorer 11 (Windows)
Start testing in Office 365 Now! Here’s how.
In order to see this new client, follow the instructions below. However, if you are a current API user leveraging getClientList, you (and your users) should see these new clients automatically and no action on your end is needed!
- Step 1: Log in to the site.
- Step 2: Click on the Gear icon in the top navigation bar.
- Step 3: Choose Email Clients from the dropdown
- Step 4: Under the Web Clients section, fill in the check box for all the browsers you would like to view your Office 365 tests in
- Step 5: Click the Save Settings button at the bottom of the page.
What clients would you like us to add to our testing suite?
We want email testing to be as easy and painless as possible. If you have any comments or suggestions on how we can improve your experience, or any clients we are missing, we want to know! Comment below and tell us what we can do improve Email on Acid.
Not a member of Email of Acid? Start testing today with our 7 day free trial!
Author: Alex Ilhan
Hailing all the way from England, Alex brings his email development expertise along with an endless stream of cups of tea and British cynicism. Follow him on Twitter: @omgitsonlyalex.