You spend hours (more likely days or weeks) creating every single email campaign you send. The journey is filled with any number of twists and turns and waiting, lots of waiting. Then, once you finally reach the point of deployment, the campaign's results are often confusing and convoluted, despite your best intentions.
It doesn't have to be this way. In fact, we believe this so strongly that we've teamed up with stensul to bring you 5 Reality Checks for Every Email Marketer. It's a quick read-and fun, if we do say so ourselves-that will open your eyes to the many ways email marketing (the process and your results) can be better.
In it, we'll cover:
- Opening does not equal seeing your email.
- Don't let a bad subscriber experience hurt good content.
- Your email creation workflow is broken.
- Stop slamming the brakes on engagement right at the finish line.
- Vanity stats are getting in the way of the real story.
Don't delay! Grab your guide and start improving your email marketing efforts today.